Pages

.

Does Washing Your Hair Cause Hair Loss?

I have looked into this in the past, and it seems that a lot of people have fallen for this myth. What it comes down to is that when you wash your hair, you do tend to notice that you are washing off strands of hair. But, washing your hair is not what causes hair loss; it’s actually unrelated.

Shampoo Hair Loss Myth Shampoo Hair Loss Myth

Hair loss occurs when your hair follicle stops producing hair for one reason or another, and there are plenty of reasons why this happens. However, when you wash your hair, all your are doing is washing out the hair that your follicles have already given up. If you were to never wash your hair, all that would happen is you would have a lot more loose strands of hair on your head, but they would not be attached or growing.

Washing your hair too much can of course lead to a dry scalp or some light irritation, which should be avoided. I personally do not wash my hair every single day, but that’s because I don’t want my hair or scalp to get too dry. I know that washing every day does not make me more bald.

If you are currently avoiding washing your hair because you don’t want to go bald, I just want to let you know that going bald is not cool, but having a greasy, half-bald head is even less cool. Wash whatever hair you have and find a different product to help with h hair loss.

***Updated Top Hair Loss Products

Tagged as: hair loss causes, hair loss myth, hair loss scam, Hair Loss Shampoo, hair loss trick

No comments:

Post a Comment